Instructions to become a PKA Member for 2015
1. Click on Membership Form, print out and please fill out completely.
2. Click on 2015 Practice Waiver Form (REQUIRED FOR ALL MEMBERSHIPS) below, print out, and please fill out even if you do not intend to practice at MAC Track.
3. Click on IKF Minor Release Form if you have children under 18 in your immediate family, print out, and fill one out for each minor in your family.
4. Once all forms are completed mail to the address listed on the Membership form (Sharon Caldwell) along with payment.
5. You should receive your membership cards by mail in1-2 weeks.
If you have questions please contact Sharon Caldwell (email@example.com) 971-241-8075, 10:00AM-7:00PM or Troy Schulz 503-367-3421.
Notes for 2015
Simplified membership options! There is just a single membership that includes access to the MAC Track. The road race membership has remained the same, and like always does not include access to the MAC Track. You must purchase the Sprint/Road Race/Moto Combo Membership to get access to the MAC Track.
This year PKA membership will require that you fill out an IKF Minor's Release for all memberships Kart and Motorcycle, that will be kept on file with PKA for the year. Your new Membership card will denote if a minor's release is on file. The IKF forms links are below.
1. Because PKA uses IKF which insures motorcycles all members will only be required to fill out one minor release form for each child for the year. Which is great for our members and our Membership Chairperson.
2. With releases on file it will not be required to fill out a minor release each time you race. A guardian will still need to register the minor but there will be one less form to fill out for the guardian, the club registrar and the fairgrounds secretary each time you visit the MAC Track for practice.
It is also mandatory that a 2015 MAC Track Practice Wavier be downloaded, filled out, and sent in with your membership; even if you do not intend to practice at the MAC Track. This will also make signing in at the fairgrounds easier, smoother and quicker.
For questions or additional information about joining the club, contact Sharon Caldwell, Membership Chairperson at 971-241-8075,Monday-Friday 10:00AM-7:00PM or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternate contact: Troy Schulz, email:email@example.com phone: 503-367-3421 (anytime before 10:00PM)
Copyright © 2011 Portland Karting Association
Site designed and maintained by: Wishbone (#51 WF Heavy)