Instructions to become a PKA Member for 2013
1. Click on Membership Form, print out and please fill out completely.
2. Click on 2013 Practice Waiver Form (REQUIRED FOR ALL MEMBERSHIPS) below, print out, and please fill out even if you do not intend to practice at MAC Track.
3. Click on IKF Minor Release Form if you have children under 18 in your immediate family, print out, and fill one out for each minor in your family.
4. Once all forms are completed mail to the person listed on the Membership form (Troy Schulz) along with payment.
5. You should receive your membership cards by mail in 7-10 business days.
If you have questions please contact Troy Schulz (email@example.com) 503-367-3421, 10:00AM-7:00PM or Mike Schorn 503-324-9072
New for 2013
Family Race Entry is new for 2012. For PKA Sprint members: Race entry is reduced from the normal rate of $65.00 per driver first entry to $50.00 per driver for families with more than one driver.
For example Father Mother and Son all race. Instead of $ 65 each for entry entry would be $50.00 each a savings of $45.00 for the race day.
The Family Race Entry is good for the immediate family members including spouse and your childern under the age of 18. At PKA/MAC Track races only. Regional and or Gold Cup races not included.
We will be making more updates in the next few weeks.
This year PKA membership will require that you fill out an IKF Minor's Release for all memberships Kart and Motorcycle, that will be kept on file with PKA for 2013. Your new Membership card will denote if a minor's release is on file. The IKF forms links are below. This is less one complete set of paperwork then what was required for last year.
1. Because PKA uses IKF which now insures bikes all members will only be required to fill out one set of minor release forms for 2011. Which is great for our members and our Membership Chairperson.
2. With releases on file it will not be required to fill out a minor release each time you race. A guardian will still need to register the minor but there will be one less form to fill out for the guardian, the club registrar and the fairgrounds secretary each time you visit the MAC Track for practice.
It is also mandatory that a 2013 Practice Wavier be downloaded, filled out and sent in with your membership even if you do not intend to practice at the MAC Track. This will also make signing in at the fairgrounds easier, smoother and quicker.
Watch this page for the sprint race pre-registration form.
For questions or additional information about joining the club, contact Troy Schulz, Membership Chairperson at 503-367-3421,Monday-Friday 10:00AM-7:00PM or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternate contact: Mike Schorn, email: email@example.com phone: 503-324-9072 (anytime before 9:00PM)
Copyright © 2011 Portland Karting Association
Site designed and maintained by: Wishbone (#51 WF Heavy)