It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:27 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PSRRA @ The Ridge - June 2nd and 3rd
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:59 pm 

Kart #: 01
Chassis: ITAL
Class: formula 125
Club: p.s.r.r.a
PSRRA is proud to announce that registration is now open for the June 2nd and 3rd event at The Ridge Motorsports Park in Shelton WA. Registration is first come first serve!

Email completed registration forms to Brittany at brittany.anne1993@gmail.com. Head on over to our website at psrra.orgto download the registration form. We will be doing a drawing for a set of tires. To be entered into the drawing you MUST send in a completed registration form (including transponder number and IKF number and expiration) and payment by Sunday, May 28th.

PSSRA will be hosting a potluck BBQ on June 2nd, after practice. We will provide hotdogs, hamburgers and condiments. Bring a side dish or dessert to share. We are also hoping to have concession kart enduro race that evening after practice.

IKF has given us permission to add two classes to the 2017 Road Race Grand Nationals; JRII LO206 and W/C JRII LO206. We have also gotten the competition age changed from 13 to 12 for this event, meaning that kids who are 11, turning 12 this year are eligible to run upon completing one road race prior to the Nationals.

Payment Options:
-list your card info on your registration form (payment will be taken upon receipt of completed registration form)
-mail a check to PSRRA
-pay at track

Questions? Comment below or find our contact info on the website listed above :)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: PSRRA @ The Ridge - June 2nd and 3rd
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:34 pm 

Kart #: 19
Chassis: Anderson
Class: ICE
Club: PKA/ NCK
What will the fuel for ICE and unlimited be for this race and the GN's ? Will the black numbers on white background rule be inforced at the GN's ? Thanks ,John.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:23 am 

Kart #: 01
Chassis: ITAL
Class: formula 125
Club: p.s.r.r.a
Hi John, gas and oil are open for ICE and Unlimited for this race and the Grand Nationals.

According to IKF rule number 302.7.9.3, "There will be four numbers required on all karts at the grid. All numbers must be a minimum of 5" high and readable with the driver in place." And, rule number 302.7.9.4. states that, "All Road Race entries are required to display four white or yellow surfaces. The rear surface must be a number panel. Numbers must be plain black".

Let me know if you have other questions!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:36 pm 

Kart #: 77
Chassis: MBA
Class: TagE/FKE-1
Club: PKA
When going to the PSRRA RR entry form, I do not find a space or line for the FKE I class. Do we just add it ourselves or do you have another place for the class entry? Normally it is run in the Group 6 section of the race. Please advise where you will be running it this year.
Thanks
John

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:30 pm 

Kart #: 77
Chassis: MBA
Class: TagE/FKE-1
Club: PKA
Really good turnout for the race. Really good weather on race day and pretty good on practice day. Had a great time time on both days. good to see the results posted so quickly on MyLaps/Speedhive so soon this year.

Hope to see everyone again at the Nationals.

BTW - the Friday night pot luck this year surpassed last years

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:54 am 

Kart #: 19
Chassis: Anderson
Class: ICE
Club: PKA/ NCK
Had a great time, thank you to everyone that makes it happen. I hate to keep beating a dead horse but I had my fuel checked twice and was told it was just to set a base line for some type of test for the nationals . It's no secret what I run alot of superkart guys run it but would like a definitive answer so can change setup not spend $300 on gas I can't use.

Profile E-mail